The guests and clients of Fernlea directly benefit from donations to support our services. There are several ways you can support Fernlea through donations.
- GiveNow Online Donation platform
- In Memory
All donations are tax deductible and receipted through Fernlea. Your donation can towards a range of items such as:
- subsidising our services to support people under 65 we care for, but not funded for
- guest transport expenses
- buying personal care products for our guests
- buying a birthday cake or present for a guest
- purchasing crafts and games for client activities
- costs to run excursions & incursions
- cover costs for a guest for a day
- helping cover maintenance and equipment costs
We use the GiveNow donations platform, Australia's first online donations platform and its only commission free service.
People often like to give 'In Memory Gifts' when a loved one has passed away or to remember them on a special anniversary. Fernlea can provide envelopes at the funeral or celebration service and send a card to the family acknowledging the gifts received. If you would like to consider this, please ring us on 5968 6639 for further details and support.
leave a gift in your will
Including a gift in your will can help create a lasting legacy and can make a tangible difference to the people we care for in our local community. Whether large or small, bequests help us to fund our services that improve people's lives. You may wish to leave a specific gift, for example property, artwork, shares, that is especially important to you, or simply, to where it is most needed.
When making a will it is important to seek professional legal advice who can advise about the different types of bequests.